LvivEuroHostel is a great place to stay when you are in Lviv.
Here you will find domestic comfort and reasonable prices.
Hostel opening was dedicated to Euro 2012 in Ukraine, that is how the name LvivEuroHostel appeared.
We are proud to have hosted the visitors from many parts of the world and helped them to get to know our wonderful city.
We are located in the city center, near the Market Square (Ploshcha Runok) – within 5 minutes walk; High Castle Park (Park Vysokyi Zamok) – within 15 minutes walk; Opera and Ballet theatre – within 10-15 minutes walk; Church of St. Andrew – within 5 minutes walk.
We offer 5 rooms with comfortable beds and sofas, the total number of places reaching 30.
Benefits for the guests
- Located in the city center;
- Low prices;
- Friendly staff;
- Free Wi-Fi, cable TV;
- Only basic beds with orthopedic mattresses;
- Large bright rooms;
- TV-sets in eac room (aside from the room for 10 people);
- Individual heating system;
- Separate lounge area with armchairs;
- Desktop computer;
- Large balcony;
- Smoking area;
- Personal parking in the yard;
- Supermarket in the building (1st floor).
- Towels for shower;
- Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, oven, stove, kettle, dishes, utensils);
- Coffee, tea, water (purified);
- Map of the city;
- Parking in front of the hostel;
- Hairdryer, iron;
- Call to the taxi service;
- Tourist information.